Here at Cherry Parsons Art HQ we have been busy little elves, prepping for the run-up to Christmas.
Collectively we have been super-productive, designing new Christmas Cards, building display stands, sourcing eco-friendly packaging, getting to grips with new computer software and learning what NOT to do this time next year!
This year we have decided to dip our toes into some very exciting new ventures, so…
Add these dates to your diaries:
- We’ll be trialling a weekly stall at Horsham Market on Thursdays 9am-4pm (weather dependent) Meet The Traders Here
- A Sunday stall at Horsham Market on Sunday 29th November
- A stand for every night of Leonardslee Illuminated 4th– 6th, 11th–13th and 17-22nd December. Buy Tickets Here
- We have our very own umbrella display in Sakakini Jewellers, open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday click here for more info
- St Mary’s C of E Aided Primary School Virtual Christmas Market (details to follow) – Raising much needed funds for the school
Hopefully, we have something here which suits you, and may even get to meet some of our top fans in person!
If you think there is anything else we should be getting involved in – please let us know. Our fans are full of great ideas, and we are always open to suggestions!