SPECIAL OFFER – Spend £30 or more and choose a free gift at the checkout.
Below we have set out the terms to be agreed in the contract between the client and Cherry Parsons Art.
Upon agreement of a written quote, Cherry Parsons Art requires a written contract, to be signed by both parties prior to commencement of work.
1) The artist will require a down payment of 30% of the agreed total cost. The payment of this will signify the commencement of the commission. Payment of deposit secures clients position in the artists waiting list for commissions. This down payment is non-refundable.
2) The artist agrees to complete the painting within reasonable time of commencement, this will vary, depending on the size and complexity of the painting.
3) The finished artwork becomes the possession of the client only upon the payment of full costs, up until this point the artwork remains the possession of the artist.
4) The artist agrees to accept the final payment only after the client has made final approval.
5) It is understood that the client is the owner of the original work only. All preparatory work and reproduction rights remain in the possession of the artist.
6) The client agrees that after final approval and payment the artist shall not have any liability or responsibility to alter, protect, insure or have any concern about the finished artwork.
7) The client is familiar with the style of the artist and understands that the artwork will be an interpretation of the subject by the artist.